Top 10 Famous Love Quotes
Well, here we go! 2011 Top Ten Famous Love Quotes chosen by our wonderful visitors. This list changes quite a bit each year, but that's what makes it fun! Thank you "#1 Famous Quotes Users"!
- I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Love one another and you will be happy; it is as simple and as difficult as that.
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.
- Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
W. Somerset Maugham
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Henry David Thoreau
- Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel